Launch and Learn invites questions about launching online courses and programs
Faculty and staff interested in launching an online course or program, or those simply curious about how the online course launch process works, are invited to attend an information session on Monday, Feb. 10, to learn more.
Purdue Online Open Information Sessions, also known as “PO Launch and Learn,” are monthly events designed to provide details about the online launch process. The sessions cover such topics as financial feasibility projections, course design and development services, and specifics on how Purdue Online supports the launching and maintenance of new online programs.
The session will take place from 1 to 2:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 10, in the Purdue Memorial Union, Room 263A. Attendees can reserve a spot by emailing email@example.com.
To learn more about Purdue Online’s program and course launch process, visit https://www.purdue.edu/innovativelearning/developing-courses/launch-process/.
- How Purdue's spam filtering works
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Scammers gonna scam: What you can do to prevent falling for phishing attacks during COVID-19
- Instructors should save student data from Blackboard, as campus transitions to Brightspace
- Faculty member’s advice for Brightspace: Get started now (it'll be worth your time)
- New online proctoring tool offered for summer session