Brightspace, educational technology workshops offered online
Previously scheduled workshops hosted by Purdue’s Innovative Learning team have all been moved online, allowing faculty and staff to continue to learn how to use various teaching and learning technologies, including how to transition course materials to the D2L Brightspace learning management system, which is replacing Blackboard.
A full listing of workshops is available on the Teaching and Learning training calendar; workshops will be conducted via WebEx for the remainder of the spring semester. Participants who register for a workshop will receive an email with an invite to the WebEx virtual meeting.
Instructors with questions about teaching remotely can also attend virtual drop-in training events, held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the next two weeks (March 24-April 2).
To see a full listing of upcoming Brightspace implementation workshops, click here.
Last updated: March 20, 2020
- How Purdue's spam filtering works
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Scammers gonna scam: What you can do to prevent falling for phishing attacks during COVID-19
- Instructors should save student data from Blackboard, as campus transitions to Brightspace
- Faculty member’s advice for Brightspace: Get started now (it'll be worth your time)
- New online proctoring tool offered for summer session