Instructors invited to discussion about academic integrity tools and strategies
Instructors with questions about how to ensure academic integrity while teaching remotely are invited to attend a virtual discussion with Purdue Innovative Learning’s technology and pedagogy experts from 11 a.m. to noon on Thursday, April 9.
The session, delivered via WebEx, will focus on available tools and strategies to help promote integrity, and allow participants to ask questions. Those unable to attend live will be able to watch a recorded version of the webinar, which will be posted later to the Teaching Remotely webpage.
- Use this link to join the WebEx meeting.
- The meeting’s event number is: 611 067 797
- Event password: BOILERS
- How Purdue's spam filtering works
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Scammers gonna scam: What you can do to prevent falling for phishing attacks during COVID-19
- Instructors should save student data from Blackboard, as campus transitions to Brightspace
- Faculty member’s advice for Brightspace: Get started now (it'll be worth your time)
- New online proctoring tool offered for summer session