Virtual discussion to highlight accessibility best practices for teaching remotely
Instructors with questions about best practices for online accessibility can attend a virtual discussion with Paul Harwell, of the Disability Resource Center, and members of the Innovative Learning team from 11 to 11:30 a.m., Friday, May 22.
Harwell will begin the session by addressing common accessibility concerns raised by instructors who are teaching remotely and there will be an opportunity for instructors to ask questions. Those unable to attend live will be able to watch a recorded version of the webinar, which will be posted later to the Teaching Remotely webpage.
- Join the WebEx meeting.
- The meeting’s event number is: 610 806 599
- Event password: Boilers
- How Purdue's spam filtering works
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Scammers gonna scam: What you can do to prevent falling for phishing attacks during COVID-19
- Instructors should save student data from Blackboard, as campus transitions to Brightspace
- Faculty member’s advice for Brightspace: Get started now (it'll be worth your time)
- New online proctoring tool offered for summer session