ITaP to offer workshops about Microsoft Teams
ITaP is offering one more training for Microsoft Teams. Teams – which is available to all faculty, staff and students as part of Office 365 – is a collaborative platform for audio and video conferencing, chat, file sharing, and task management.
Many areas are already using Teams, and there has been demand for in-depth training. The remaining session is a workshop for advanced users (Teams 200).
The training event will be held virtually using Microsoft Teams from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Monday, August 31. Click here to join the meeting in Teams.
To access Teams, users must use their Purdue Career Account email address and password. More information is available by clicking here.
To view previous trainings as well as to find other training options and helpful information for Teams, go to the Collaboration SharePoint online site for Teams at https://purdue0.sharepoint.com/sites/CollaboratePurdue/teams. The video recordings of the training sessions can be found under the Table of Contents, by clicking the Teams Training for Purdue by Microsoft link. The recordings are only for use by Purdue faculty, staff, and students and are not to be shared outside of Purdue.
For additional questions on Teams, please email email@example.com.
Last updated: August 26, 2020
- How Purdue's spam filtering works
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Scammers gonna scam: What you can do to prevent falling for phishing attacks during COVID-19
- Instructors should save student data from Blackboard, as campus transitions to Brightspace
- Faculty member’s advice for Brightspace: Get started now (it'll be worth your time)
- New online proctoring tool offered for summer session