New locations for walk-in ITaP Tech Support
This fall faculty, staff and students can receive walk-in tech support from ITaP at two locations.
Walk-in help is available at the help desk on the first floor of the Wilmeth Active Learning Center (WALC) and on the main floor of the Hicks Undergraduate Library (HIKS). Walk-in help hours will be the following for both locations:
- Monday- Thursday: 8 a.m. to midnight.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to midnight.
The help desk located within the Humanities, Social Sciences and Education Library (HSSE) is now closed.
Both help desk locations can help with network connection issues and password resetting, as well as provide BoilerKey tokens.
ITaP tech support is also available 24 hours a day, every day except University holidays, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 765-494-4000.
Last updated: August 21, 2020
- How Purdue's spam filtering works
- Know your BoilerKey, features to help prevent, solve lockouts
- Scammers gonna scam: What you can do to prevent falling for phishing attacks during COVID-19
- Instructors should save student data from Blackboard, as campus transitions to Brightspace
- Faculty member’s advice for Brightspace: Get started now (it'll be worth your time)
- New online proctoring tool offered for summer session